Englon TXN – Click above for high-res image gallery
Chinese automaker Geely Holding Group is giving that divide and conquer thing a shot. The company is apparently planning to begin selling all of its vehicles under three different brands starting next year. That means current products will likely see a logo and name change before 2010 is over and done with. Starting in 2011, Geely Holding Group will sell vehicles under the Gleagle, Emgrand and Englon banners.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!