Englon TXN – Click above for high-res image gallery
Chinese automaker Geely Holding Group is giving that divide and conquer thing a shot. The company is apparently planning to begin selling all of its vehicles under three different brands starting next year. That means current products will likely see a logo and name change before 2010 is over and done with. Starting in 2011, Geely Holding Group will sell vehicles under the Gleagle, Emgrand and Englon banners.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX