A motorist in England caught a shocking bit of distracted driving on camera when he filmed a fellow driver solving a Rubik's Cube puzzle while driving.
The design firm Gensler won an award for its proposal called the Underline to convert unused rail tunnels underneath London into routes for pedestrians and cyclists. The pathways would generate some of their own electricity from special tiles that collect the kinetic energy from people walking on them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX