The birthplace of General Motors' Two-Mode hybrid system is growing. GM Powertrain has committed $27 million to nearly double the space available for the hybrid engineering group that used to be part of Allison. When GM sold the Allison transmission division in 2007, they retained all the rights and intellectual property to the system. That included the Indianapolis engineering facility where the Two-Mode system was conceived for transit buses. The doubling of floor space will include five new d
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Engineering Center Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!