The radical rule changes in Formula 1 for 2007 and beyond aren't just affecting the racing - they're having a dramatic impact on the highly specialized industry that supports the most technically advanced racing series in the world. The announcement late last week that legendary British engine manufacturer Cosworth is planning to lay off 40 percent of its staff at the end of the season signalled the beginning of a dramatic restructuring on the engineering side of the sport.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Engine Rules Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!