General Motors announced that it will invest $100 million to retool and enhance its GM Components Holdings Rochester Operations facility in Rochester, NY. The retooling will enable The General to manufacture its next-generation, fuel efficient small block car and truck engines. Cathy Clegg, GM's vice president of labor relations, says that, "The Gen V small block engine family will have unprecedented fuel efficiency, and GMCH Rochester Operations will play a key role in helping us deliver these
On February 4th, the four millionth 1.3-liter MultiJet diesel engine left Fiat's powertrain plant in Bielsko Biala, Poland. The Italian automaker referred to the event as a "prestigious achievement" that signifies the level of widespread acceptance that Fiat's low-displacement oil-burning mill has received since its debut back in 2003.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino