General Motors announced that it will invest $100 million to retool and enhance its GM Components Holdings Rochester Operations facility in Rochester, NY. The retooling will enable The General to manufacture its next-generation, fuel efficient small block car and truck engines. Cathy Clegg, GM's vice president of labor relations, says that, "The Gen V small block engine family will have unprecedented fuel efficiency, and GMCH Rochester Operations will play a key role in helping us deliver these
On February 4th, the four millionth 1.3-liter MultiJet diesel engine left Fiat's powertrain plant in Bielsko Biala, Poland. The Italian automaker referred to the event as a "prestigious achievement" that signifies the level of widespread acceptance that Fiat's low-displacement oil-burning mill has received since its debut back in 2003.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX