"It's been a long time coming – It's well worth the wait" – Tragically Hip
Following Brammo's big Polaris deal comes more good news for the electric motorcycle maker. After evaluating the Brammo Enertia for over a year, the Hong Kong government has decided it likes the machines and will now begin replacing its older gas-burners used by some of its agencies with electrics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX