When Steven Chu was nominated to be the new Secretary of Energy, the general sense was that it was great to have a scientist making some decisions about energy policy. Some, though, questioned whether he had the skills to run the bureaucracy that is the Department of Energy. After a month or so on the job, the answer seems to be yes. At the very least, it looks like Chu is ready to scrap the parts of the bureaucracy that prevent things from getting done.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!