"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." That classic line from Star Wars, entered the popular culture lexicon just about the same time as this quirky electric car we recently found on eBay. Based on a 1977-ish Endura (possibly) this one may have been originally converted by the Globe-Union company as a showcase for the their automotive replacement batteries. According to a Hemmings article on the Endura EV, you might know Globe-Union as the company as the manufacture
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!