"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." That classic line from Star Wars, entered the popular culture lexicon just about the same time as this quirky electric car we recently found on eBay. Based on a 1977-ish Endura (possibly) this one may have been originally converted by the Globe-Union company as a showcase for the their automotive replacement batteries. According to a Hemmings article on the Endura EV, you might know Globe-Union as the company as the manufacture
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX