The refreshed 2013 Buick Enclave arrives with a number of new features and a $39,270 price tag (*including destination charges), a figure that represents a price hike compared to the 2012 model, which based at $36,500. General Motors also priced its less-expensive Lambda platform-mate, the 2013 GMC Acadia, earlier this week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX