The refreshed 2013 Buick Enclave arrives with a number of new features and a $39,270 price tag (*including destination charges), a figure that represents a price hike compared to the 2012 model, which based at $36,500. General Motors also priced its less-expensive Lambda platform-mate, the 2013 GMC Acadia, earlier this week.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Enclave Pricing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!