Plug In America worked hard to keep the federal infrastructure tax credit for EV charge stations active through 2013, but when the price of a home charger drops to $109, a 30-percent credit isn't that big of a deal. Sure, there are a lot of caveats here, but the cost of getting your home ready to charge your EV is certainly dropping.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX