A Canadian woman has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for causing an fatal accident by stopping to rescue some ducklings in the road. She's also been banned from driving for 10 years and will need to perform 240 hours of community service.
Sometimes being an animal lover can get you into serious trouble, especially if you're not thinking of your fellow man. In 2010, Emma Czornobaj stopped her car in the left lane of a Canadian highway south of Montreal to rescue a group of ducklings. However, a motorcyclist riding with his daughter as a passenger crashed into the back of Czornobaj's car while it was stopped, killing them both.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX