On the heels of the international debut of their SP:01 EV roadster at the Shanghai Motor Show, Detroit Electric has delivered more news out of China. The recently relaunched electric vehicle company announced today a partnership with Chinese automaker Geely to co-develop EVs for China, with the first vehicles under the new partnership planned for 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX