Kia's UVO system hands-on – Click above to watch video after the jump
The engineers over at Automotive DesignLine have performed some modifications to a Prius, adding lightness. Actually, it's more of a dissection, but it's interesting to see the stripping-down of the Hybrid's Hybrid. This disassembly wasn't just for kicks; the car was taken apart ahead of its appearance at the Embedded System Conference in a couple weeks. All of the pieces will be there, as well, for interested parties to peruse. Embedded systems are all over modern automobiles, and with its mult
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX