Nissan Ellure concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
It isn't that much of a surprise, but Nissan's director of product planning, Mark Perry, has confirmed to AutoblogGreen that one of the automaker's three new models that will be displayed at the LA Auto Show in a few short weeks will, indeed, be a plug-in vehicle of some sort.
Nissan has officially confirmed reports that it will, in fact, be storming the LA Auto Show with a host of new vehicles. A total of three new models will be on hand, including the much talked-about 2011 Nissan Murano convertible (or "CrossCabriolet" in marketing-speak) and the debut of the production version of the all-electric Leaf. The third model is something more of a mystery. So far, all Nissan is saying is that it's a new sedan concept that sails under the Ellure banner. We're guessing som
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX