In order to ensure a successful launch of its classicly-styled MS8 Streamliner sports car, Australian automaker Elfin has joined forces with Walkinshaw Performance. Owned by that Tom Walkinshaw, Walkinshaw Performance will provide Elfin with production engineering and marketing expertise to make the 100-car production run for the Streamliner and its baby brother, the MS8 Clubman, a guaranteed success. As a result of Walkinshaw's expertise in produciton efficiencies, the suggested price of the MS
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX