Wild animals regularly pose a threat to drivers. Here in Michigan, we worry about deer. In Colorado, the animals are a bit bigger (your author once saw a dead mountain lion on the side of the road outside of Telluride). Sweden, meanwhile, has to deal with moose. South Africa, though, trumps just about everywhere else, because occasionally drivers will need to contend with elephants.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Elephant Attack Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!