The British boutique sports car industry is fascinating when you think about it. For such a relatively small country known for its wet weather for much of the year, consider all of the open-top Caterham, Ariel, Morgan products, not to mention many other small brands pumping out cars. The latest company hoping to fill the need a street-legal, track day racer is called Elemental Cars, and its first creation is the featherweight RP-1.
Elemental Cars Rp 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX