The British boutique sports car industry is fascinating when you think about it. For such a relatively small country known for its wet weather for much of the year, consider all of the open-top Caterham, Ariel, Morgan products, not to mention many other small brands pumping out cars. The latest company hoping to fill the need a street-legal, track day racer is called Elemental Cars, and its first creation is the featherweight RP-1.
Elemental Cars Rp 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!