There's nothing like taking a drive with the perfect song playing that matches the mood and moment. When the rhythms sync up with the undulating road, the whole experience gets just a little bit better. Danish jazz-fusion band Elektrojazz understands the connection between music and driving, and it has a new album called Cars with each track inspired by a specific vehicle of the 1970s. The era might be known for some real clunkers, but you don't have to look too hard to find classics from the gr
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!