To reach the climate change mitigation goals of COP21, we need to double our efforts to get more people into electric vehicles, says Carlos Ghosn.
- Danny King
- Apr 9, 2013
"Goo Goo GaJoob," indeed. Those inscrutable Beatles lyrics from I Am The Walrus about eggmen and a million other things might just apply to the latest stab at the electromobility market by Hyundai. The South Korean automaker recently unveiled its, yes, egg-shaped, one-seat electric vehicle at the Seoul Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models