2009 Rolls-Royce Phantom - Click above for high-res image gallery
An electric Rolls Royce? Perhaps it shouldn't seem such a stretch, as electric motors deliver just the kind of punch a big, heavy limo needs to get around the city. Plus, many of these cars are used to chauffeur rich people around, meaning that top-speed wouldn't be much of a concern and neither would price. After all, the RR brand is one of the most expensive marques in the world already. Electric motors are also nearly silent, just the thing for a brand that stands for luxury and refinement. R
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies