2011 Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
We've been hearing rumors for at least the last few months that Jaguar was working on a new extended-range electric vehicle. Up until now, we had expected the eco-friendly hardware to show up in the British brand's upcoming XJ revision, but a new report from Motor Trend indicates that Ratan Tata, head of the Indian company that owns Jaguar, is putting his weight behind a new two-seat roadster that would likely be known as the XE.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies