Click above and scroll down to watch the video
When we first saw the three electric concepts from Chrysler, we immediately began thinking that the Dodge EV, with its Lotus-based chassis and electric drivetrain from UQM, would be the easiest to get on the road in a timely manner. After all, it would require the least amount of extra engineering from Chrysler. Looks like those early predictions were accurate, as spy shots of the Dodge EV being tested on real roads have surfaced.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies