Click above for more images of the SAM from Cree Ltd.
While the crew at Zap! has yet to show off anything other than computer renderings of the three-wheeled Alias and four wheeled Zap-X, a team of students and faculty at the University of South Australia have built their own EV. The TREV or Two-seat Renewable Energy Vehicle uses a lithium polymer battery pack that provides sufficient energy for about 100 miles of driving per charge cycle. It also has sufficient power to accelerate the 600lb tandem seater to 60mph in a reasonable 10 seconds with a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies