The Zinoro 1E is the electric BMW you never knew existed, but will soon be available to the public. In China. That's right, the i3 is not the only battery-powered vehicle the Bavarian company has had a hand in building recently. Its Chinese joint venture BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA) revealed the compact SUV, around which it intends to build a new brand, at the recent Guangzhou International Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX