The Volvo C70 has a certain undeniable Nordic allure and now Electroengine has endowed one example of the convertible coupe with a unique electric drivetrain that adds some beast to that beauty. This True Electric now rolls with all wheel drive and enough horses to bring it to up to 100 km/h (62 miles per hour) in under six seconds. That's over a second and half quicker than the 2011 model with a turbo'd 2.5 liter. And that's despite being 300 kg (661 lbs) heavier. Hey, 56 kWhs of lithium batter
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX