A drag racing legends is hoping a rechargeable dragster will bring him a little fountain of youth. "Big Daddy" Don Garlits will race his "Swamp Rat" SR-37 at Florida's Brandenton Motorsports Park on April 30. The goal is to become the first dragster of its kind to break 200 miles per hour on a quarter-mile track.
Electric Vehicle Speed Record
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Electric Vehicle Speed Record Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!