Since London has already copied Paris' Velib public bicycle rental service, it seems fitting that England's capital city is considering an electric vehicle-sharing scheme that mimics Paris' recently launched Autolib. For full details on Autolib, click here.
Electric Vehicle Rental
If you're headed to the Goms or Haslital regions of the Swiss Alps, then you might want to consider renting a Think City EV for your day trips to the mountain tops and your night-time rendezvous at the local eateries. Think, along with its Swiss distribution partner Migros, has teamed up with Alpmobil, a pioneer in eco-tourism, to bring 60 rental City EVs to tourist hotspots within the Swiss Alp regions mentioned above.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies