When you're ranked by Forbes as the world's eighth richest person, then spending a mere one billion dollars to build an electric vehicle (EV) factory in Rio de Janeiro is probably akin to us more common folk digging some coins out of the couch cushions and using that change to get some gas. Or, at least something close to that effect.
Electric Vehicle Production
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX