The National Electric Drag Racing Association (NEDRA) is the official book keeper for the battery-powered few that are successful in their quest for quicker quickness. It's pretty fastidious about getting all the facts and documentation together before engraving those records in stone, and so sometimes it takes a while before they dig out the ol' chisel and mallet. Case in point: the very speedy maiden voyages of Don Garlits' Swamp Rat 37.
Electric Vehicle Drag Racing Ev Drag Racing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX