Excited as always, the new E-Up! from Volkswagen is making its debut today at the Annual Press and Investors Conference in VW's home town of Wolfsburg, Germany. But wait, you're saying, we first saw the E-Up! at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, so what's this "debut" that VW is talking about?
Mark your calendars, the production version of the Volkswagen Up! will be unveiled at the Grand Palais on the Champs-Elysees in Paris, France on August 22. Both three- and five-door versions of the much-anticipated minicar will be on hand, according to VW Up Blogspot. Following its world premiere in Paris, the VW Up! will head to Germany for its on-stage debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show in mid-September.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX