Quebec may not be the first place that comes to mind when it comes to building motorized vehicles, particularly in comparison to its neighboring province of Ontario. But French Canada has given us some rather interesting modes of transportation, from the Bombardier Ski-Doo and Can-Am Spyder to the Campagna T-Rex and Magnum MK5. But this latest invention, well, we're not quite sure what to call it.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!