For first responders approaching a crashed Nissan Leaf, it can be easy to recognize that the car is a plug-in electric vehicle and that a specific set of safety practices must be followed. But what about the upcoming Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid? Unless you really know your stuff, it sure looks like a regular Accord.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX