A high-performance version of the zero-emissions Tesla Model S sedan will reportedly be available immediately from the vehicle's launch in 2012, giving Tesla a rival to the ultimate of Ultimate Driving Machines: the BMW M5.
After countless delays, the Coda Sedan is scheduled to launch in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2011. So, now's the time for Coda Automotive to gear up for sales of the electric four-door, right? Let's hope that Thomas Hausch is up to the job, as he was just named to the automaker's newly created role of senior vice-president of marketing, sales and aftersales. Hausch will be tasked with leading Coda's marketing drive for the $44,900 electric Sedan.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies