Porsche isn't the only one electrifying their vehicles. As evidenced by its production plans for ten testers fitted with three different drivetrain configurations, it could be argued that tuning-haus Ruf Automobile GmbH has a deeper development program than the famous German automaker itself.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX