The plug-in aficionados of the Japan Electric Vehicle Club hit the track this weekend in a Daihatsu Mira Van with a 74 kilowatt-hour lithium ion battery to see how far they could go on a charge. The last time the crew attempted this, in November 2009, they managed to squeeze out 345 miles before running out juice.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Dec 8, 2006
EBay is one of the better places to shop for electric vehicles these days (recent up tick in scam offers notwithstanding). Aside from EV Finder's classifieds, there aren't many other places you can get an all-electric Ford Ranger, that's for sure. There is currently a Ford Ranger EV up for auction with a bid of $7,600 (but the reserve price has not yet been met).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models