On a cost-per-electric-mile basis, the Tesla Model S is the cheapest EV you can buy today. The most expensive? A BMW i3.
In the transition from prototype to production form, the Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid will reportedly be subject to some minor modifications. It's believed the production version of the plug-in hybrid, which will make its worldwide debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show in mid-September, will differ from the prototype in some minor – yet potentially critical – ways.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies