Racing Green Endurance proved an electrified Radical SR8 could be tough when they drove one from Alaska to Argentina. Toyota Motorsport GmbH (TMG) proved it could be fast, setting records on the Nürburgring and at Pikes Peak. Now, an Australian outfit wants to demonstrate that electron-annihilating versions of the British track car are the perfect vehicle to "form the basis of an all electric, zero emission race class."
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Electric Radical Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!