Racing Green Endurance proved an electrified Radical SR8 could be tough when they drove one from Alaska to Argentina. Toyota Motorsport GmbH (TMG) proved it could be fast, setting records on the Nürburgring and at Pikes Peak. Now, an Australian outfit wants to demonstrate that electron-annihilating versions of the British track car are the perfect vehicle to "form the basis of an all electric, zero emission race class."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX