The Internet address of BRD Motorcycles is faster-faster.com, and while the expression also serves the startup as a motto, its would-be customers repeat it like a mantra. You see, they've been waiting for the company's first production bikes to be delivered for some time now – it's been three years since its RedShift supermoto was first unveiled and the original plan was to start shipping in 2012. No doubt they'd like the outfit to speed things up, but should they worry about the company s
Electric Race Bike
Matthew Dieckmann, president of Santa Rosa-based Electric Race Bikes and known by friends and neighbors as the "local electric motorcycle entrepreneur," was involved in a fatal crash in Santa Rosa, CA late Monday morning. Dieckmann was piloting an electric motorcycle near the Coddington Mall when he collided with a Toyota Prius. Though the Prius driver suffered no injuries, 29-year-old Dieckmann did not survive the crash.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!