Blood Shed Motors of Austin, TX, has remade a 1968 Ford Mustang to run on all-electric power. It pumps out more than 800 hp and was profiled on Translogic.
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 19, 2014
As patient zero of Blood Shed Motors, the classic pony car has received a powerful electric transplant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models