It hasn't been easy for many aspiring EV builders to get A123's lithium cells for their projects, but a new deal struck by the battery maker and Mavizen may change that. The TTXGP-affiliated electric motorcycle maker has reached an agreement that will see them distributing their AMP20 prismatic cells, ostensibly for motorsport applications. They will eventually have access to other product as well.
1 / 1
- Domenick Yoney
- May 5, 2011
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Electric Motorsports Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!