Electric Motorcycle Tax Credit
As part of the sweeping changes being made through various pieces of legislation floating through the U.S. Senate and Congress, fully electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles will soon be eligible for tax credits, including those with two or three wheels. One benefactor to this legislation is Zero Motorcycles, a company that already has one electric off-road motorcycle on the market and has plans to introduce a new road-going version this spring. That new model, known as the Zero S Supermoto, will b
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies