Small is big, monkey bikes are the new black. After years of being relegated to cob-webbed tales told by speckled-bearded men that begin with "Back when we was kids..." (and typically involving a Honda Z50 soaring skyward to miraculous heights), the petite low-power/high-fun concept is making a comeback. The latest sign of this renaissance is the battery-powered Suzuki EXTRIGGER concept due to be exhibited at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show, kicking off November 22rd.
Electric Monkey Bike
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX