Word from the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show was that dividing lines would form in the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, with Kia to focus solely on electric vehicles and Hyundai to develop plug-in hybrid and fuel cell vehicles.
Mark your calendars, the production version of the Volkswagen Up! will be unveiled at the Grand Palais on the Champs-Elysees in Paris, France on August 22. Both three- and five-door versions of the much-anticipated minicar will be on hand, according to VW Up Blogspot. Following its world premiere in Paris, the VW Up! will head to Germany for its on-stage debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show in mid-September.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX