There's good news for you if you're still lamenting the loss of Hummer. UK-based customizer Prindiville will gladly whip you up a new officially-licensed, pint-sized version of General Motors' fuel-thirsty off roader.
Last week, we heard news that Raser had teamed up with FEV to develop a plug-in hybrid powertrain for large trucks, but we weren't yet sure what the first platform to get the extended-range electric hardware would be. Now, we know. Interested? Hint: it's from what's generally accepted as the least eco-friendly automaker in America. That's right, HUMMER.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX