Renault Zoe concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Reports of Renault's plan to relaunch the decades-old Gordini moniker just got a lot more interesting. The first model from the French automaker is due in 2010 and will be based on the Twingo hatchback, with the Gordini version slotting just above the already available Renaultsport model. Following closely thereafter will be performance-oriented versions of the Clio and Megane Coupe. Sounds good so far, right? Here's where things take an entirely unexpected turn.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies