Amsterdam is a city of canals and those historic waterways are home to many boats. Many noisy, polluting boats. It could be, though, that by 2020 only electric craft will be allowed to ply these municipal waters, and one company is poised to take full advantage of this happy development.
Electric Canal Boat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX