We often throw the word "awesome" around when talking about certain electric vehicles with extraordinary capabilities. In the case of the EV1 desert race buggy from Strategic Recovery Institute (SRI) however, the descriptor seems somewhat inadequate. Fabricated by Strategic Racing Designs (SRD) using a Pikes Peak-proven drivetrain from EV West, this thing knocks your everyday "awesome" to the ground with a Chuck Norris reverse roundhouse kick, then chews it up beneath its BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR
Electric Baja Buggy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX