Almost 200 events are held worldwide to celebrate the growth of the electric vehicle's popularity.
Electric Auto Association
Plug-in vehicle fans are getting ready to party this weekend as the Third Annual National Plug In Day hits cities worldwide. With events taking place Saturday and Sunday in over 95 cities (mostly in the US, but also in Holland and Canada), there's a lot of variety in what, exactly, the parties will look like. Racer Leilani Münter will show off her Tesla EV in Charlotte, NC. Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA) will speak in Philadelphia, PA. And 250 EVs are expected to parade through Amsterdam (
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX