Could General Motors be planning to dust off another moniker from its heyday and reintroduce a Buick Electra? The General filed an application to protect the trademark on June 5, which might hint at a future, full-size Buick model.
The Red Dot design award is one of Europe's most prestigious industry awards. Created under the aegis of the Design Zentrum North Rhine Westphalia, Germany, it has been awarded to the European cousin of the Chevy Volt, the Opel Flextreme (possibly aka the Vauxhall Electra in the UK). The prize was awarded to the Flextreme for being a concept "that has the power to improve our world in the future." You know, like last year's winner, the Saab Aero X concept. The Flextreme probalby won because of t
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies