New Zealand has bold plans for greening its automobile transportation. In the "Energy Strategy to 2050" report, presented by New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark, there are calls for major changes such as:
Volkswagen's head of product development, Ulrich Hackenber, told Automobilewoche magazine that VW plans to offer all its upcoming models with either full or partial hybrid engine options. VW is also considering a fully electric motor for its new small cars. VW currently does not offer a hybrid car for sale, but doees plan to release hybrids next year. VW currently offers very green cars under its Bluemotion brand and plans to expand Bluemotion to all the cars it makes. Enjoy video of a 2002 teas
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies